Navigator --> Setup and Administration --> Manage Application Configurations
2. Note down details in the Properties Tab.
3. Take the Backup of ETL Directory, Report Directory and Database schema.
Download patch 14786771 (grc864_4240)
4. Login to console --> Deployments --> Select grc864 --> Stop Services.
5. Delete the Deployment.
6. Stop Weblogic server.
7. Navigate to $MW_HOME and rename the grc864 directory to grc864_old.
8. Create a new directory with name grc864 under MW_HOME.
9. Copy grc.ear file from staging directory to $MW_HOME/grc863 and extract it.
10. unzip the grc file.
11. Start Weblogic server.
13. In the Domain Structure pane, click on Deployments.
14. In the Summary of Deployments pane, select the Control tab.
15. In the Summary of Deployments pane, click on the Install button.
16. In the Path field of the Install Application Assistant pane, enter the full path to the grc864 directory.
17. In the Install Application Assistant pane, press next.
18. In the Install Application Assistant pane, choose 'Install this deployment as an application' in the 'Choose targeting style' section.
19. In the Install Application Assistant pane, choose 'I will make this deployment accessible from the following location' in the 'Source accessibility' section. Accept all other defaults.
20. In the Install Application Assistant pane, press Next.
21. In the Install Application Assistant pane, choose 'Yes, take me to the deployments configuration screen' in the 'Additional configuration' section.
22. In the Install Application Assistant pane, press Finish.
23. grc864 will be deployed and must show as Active.
24. logon to http://hostname:port/grc fill all the details you have captured in step 1. Once you are in to the application click on the at the top right corner to see the upgraded version number.